I recently got tagged by datdespi
. Welp, here goes nothing!
1. If you are tagged, write the rules in your own separate journal entry.
2. Write 13 things about yourself.
3. Answer the 13 questions written by whomever tagged you, then write your own questions for whomever you tag.
4. Tag 13 other Deviants. Make sure they've been tagged.
5. If you say, "You're tagged if you read this," you're doing it wrong.
6. You have
to tag someone. It is forbidden not to.
13 Things about yours truly:
1) I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Washington, in the US of Eyyyyyyyyy!
2) I am autistic (though I've mentioned that before. Ah well, let me just hammer it in for you), though I'm also high-functioning.
3) I am a lazy sack of potatoes (a skinny one at that) with no job... yet.
4) Just in case it isn't glaringly obvious
at this point, my favorite Undertale character is Asriel Dreemurr, because how can you NOT love the sweet little goat boy who also became a god and tried to murder you horribly?
5) Bacon is my one true love.
6) I am a hardcore Soriel, Friskriel, and Papyton shipper, and to anyone who ties to talk shit about them, good day to you... I SAID GOOD DAY!!
7) My apartment is kinda terrible, but I manage.
8) My favorite color is a tie between red and blue. Decisions, decisions.
9) I love Undertale to death, but I have never actually played it. How ironic.
10) I love Overwatch, but I am unable to play it. Sadface.
11) My Little Pony is the main reason I've stayed so sane in that face of today's hardships.
12) I swear WAY too much. It's not very obvious on the Internet, but IRL, I basically have the mouth of a sailor.
13) I have adopted three main philosophies for myself: to love, to be loved, and to spread love.
Questions for me:
1) I haven't had many embarrassing moments in my life. Although I do remember one experience a few years ago that could be considered "embarrassing". I was with my stepdad (at the time), and he took me to see "Thor" at the theater. Being the young, naïve child I was, I accidentally said that the movie was decent. Decent
. It was a fantastic movie, but I called it decent. I will never live that down for as long as I live.
2) I wish I could whistle.
3) I'm not a sports person. The only sports related thing I will happily do is watch any new Seattle Seahawks game. Hey, they're an amazing team!
4) Gears of War 3. (Ironically, it's the first and only Gears of War game I have received.)
5) My high school friend Ellisabeth (yes, that's how she spells it, shut your faces). She has an adorable art style, and when I found out she likes My Little Pony and draws art for it (which is basically the reason for us meeting and becoming such great friends... that and Markiplier and Jacksepticeye), I was like, "Wait, I can do that, too!" And so I did. I should really get back to that, though.
6) I created my account because I thought it would be an interesting thing to do. I knew I wouldn't be able to post anything for a while, but when I noticed how kind and supportive you guys are, it brought a tear to my eye. I just couldn't stay away!
7) Brown with a quarter ginger on my mom's side. It's especially prevalent in my beard.
8) Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Boom, did it. Jelly?
9) The day we try to figure out the amount of Tem Flake boxes that Temmie can buy is the day we all drown
in Tem Flakes.
10) Six, according to the in-game sprites. I've seen Flowey drawn with five petals before, but canonically, he has six.
11) Hells yeah I'd do that! Why wouldn't I? I don't quite know how art trades work, mind you, but I'd love to do a collab! Just let me get myself situated first, as in let me get things to draw with, which will take quite a while. Sorry.
12) I'm an animal person. Simple as that.
13) I don't really use emojis that often, so I don't think I can answer this one.
13.5) I most certainly did not! I am a man with standards, and I would never stoop so low as to copy and paste things like that! How dare you even think
such a thing!
Questions for you:
1) What is your favorite part of the fandom(s) you're in?
2) What is your favorite ship, and why?
3) What makes DeviantART such a great place for you?
4) Do you enjoy making theories for your favorite TV shows? if so, have any ever come true?
5) Be honest... are you a memer?
6) What's your favorite way to relieve stress?
7) How do you connect with your inner child?
8) When did you realize that art was the thing for you?
9) What, if anything, is your greatest fear?
10) When you take a shower, do you face the shower head or turn your back to it?
11) If you had the chance to go back in time and change something you could have done differently, what would you change and why?
12) Who is your best friend?
13) Do you like waffles? (Yes, I'm reusing an old meme, shut up)
People I'm tagging:
13) Last but not least, my good friend SamHedgehogLover
EDIT: Forgot to add the rules at the top. Whoopsies! My bad!